OUR COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY
We set high standards for web accessibility and constantly strive to ensure we’re in compliance with all laws and guidelines. Our team is filled with professionals who are dedicated to making all of our online experiences the best they can be, and we collaborate with advocacy groups, industry partners and vendors to identify areas that need improvement.
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We regularly test our site to ensure we meet or exceed that standard.
- We work with advocacy groups, accessibility and usability specialists, and people with disabilities to make sure our sites function properly and that we are going above and beyond simply following regulatory guidelines.
- We are always learning. We consistently look for improvements in performance, speed and accessibility.
Here are some of the items we have addressed to make sure our sites and apps are as easy to use as possible for all guests :
- Site Structure — We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features on our site so that guests can easily use the site with assistive technology.
- Text Equivalents — People who either can’t see images or hear audio may need some form of a text equivalent to interact with our sites. We’re working to ensure all of our images and multimedia are fully accessible through alternative text, captions and transcripts.
- Full Keyboard Access — Everything we build can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency — We’re consistent in the way we build our sites and apps so that once you understand how our menus and pages work, you can count on our sites to be consistent and function the same way every time you interact with them.